Tango Missoula is a Montana public nonprofit corporation and a federal 501(c)(3).
Sustain a thriving Argentine tango community in Missoula area.
Cultivate opportunities for Argentine tango through inclusive educational and social events in Missoula area.
Tango Missoula may accomplish its mission by supporting:
- Practice sessions
- Granting tango scholarships
- Giving free demonstrations
- Fostering community volunteerism
- Providing means for cooperation between teachers and sponsors of Argentine Tango in the regional, national and global community
- Offering other opportunities to practice, learn, teach, perform, and participate.
Tango Missoula values inclusivity, safety, creativity, learning, community, and play.
- Buell Whitehead, President
- Charles Harris, Vice President
- Kathy Marshall, Treasurer
- Patrick Marsolek
- Lori Mitchel
- Nora Harris
- Rachel Dierken
Want to contribute some time and energy? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to support Tango Missoula?
You can donate here and specify an amount.
Web updates & Newsletter: Nani