Vision - Sustain a thriving Argentine tango community in Missoula area.
Mission - Cultivate opportunities for Argentine tango through inclusive educational and social events in Missoula area.
Tango Missoula may accomplish our mission by supporting:
- practice sessions
- granting tango scholarships
- giving free demonstrations
- fostering community volunteerism
- providing means for cooperation between teachers and sponsors of Argentine Tango in the regional, national and global community
- and offering other opportunities to practice, learn, teach, perform, and participate.
Tango Missoula values: Inclusivity, safety, creativity, learning, community, and play.
Tango Missoula is a Montana public nonprofit corporation and a federal 501(c)(3).
CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS
Digital Media: Nani Wardhani • contact
Would you like to support Tango Missoula?
Want to contribute some time and energy? Contact us to find out how.